The 2018 Central Banking Awards have been presented to companies and organisations within the industry, honouring excellence within the community.
The awards recognise excellence in the Central Banking community, and 2018 sees the fifth year of presentations. Judges sitting on the Awards panel are made up of the Central Banking Editorial Team and Editorial Advisory Board, all being former central bankers from around the world.
2018 Award winners include:
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank. Read more
- Central bank of the year: Bank of Canada. Read more
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart. Read more
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator. Read more
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (currency management): De La Rue. Read more
- Payments and market infrastructure provider of the year: Perago. Read more
- Technology consultant of the year: Vizor Software. Read more